25 Ways to Make Love to the Earth
- Tell the Earth, “I love you. I can’t live without you.”
- At first you may feel embarrassed to be lovers with the Earth. Let it go. It’s OK.
- Spend time with her.
- Ask her what she likes, wants, and needs– then try to give it to her.
- Massage the Earth with your feet.
- Admire her views often.
- Circulate erotic energy with her.
- Smell her.
- Taste her.
- Touch her all over.
- Hug and stroke her trees.
- Talk dirty to her plants.
- Swim naked in her waters.
- Lay on top of her, or let her get on top.
- Do a nude dance for her.
- Sing to her.
- Kiss and lick her.
- Bury parts of your body deep inside her soil.
- Plant your seeds in her.
- Love her unconditionally even when she’s angry or cruel.
- Keep her clean. Please recycle.
- Work for peace. Bombs hurt.
- If you see her being abused, raped, exploited, protect her as best you can.
- Protect her mountains, waters and sky.
- Vow to love, honor and cherish the Earth until death brings you closer together forever.
This Exercise was Contributed by Elizabeth Stephens & Annie Sprinkle.